Nobody in his right mind or with good intentions would plan a car accident. An accident happens out of nowhere and totally unexpectedly. While there are some causes of car crashes that are preventable, there are still some that just happens without warning.
The best way to stay away from road accidents is by being aware of the usual causes of car crashes and trying to avoid those circumstances as much as possible. Among the common causes of car accidents are the following:
1. Distracted Driving – Using a cell phone, daydreaming, changing the radio station, and many others are only some of the many forms of distracted driving. Distracted drivers cause thousands of fatal crashes yearly.
2. Bad Weather – Storms, foggy roads, snowy and slippery roads can cause dreadful car crashes. Drivers are reminded to maneuver their car with utmost care. When possible, stay at home during extreme weather conditions.
3. Speeding – The law assigns speed limits for a reason. Going too fast or too slow can definitely cause car accidents.
4. Running Red Lights – A quick YouTube search will lead you to numerous red-light running car crashes. These accidents have claimed the lives of drivers, passengers, pedestrians, cyclists, and many others.
5. Drowsy Driving – Many times we’ve seen car crash news reports that talk about drivers falling asleep behind the wheel. When you feel sleepy, pull over to a safe spot first.
6. Driving Under the Influence – DUI’s involving alcohol or drugs have certainly caused countless deaths on the road. Don’t do illegal drugs. Don’t risk taking the wheel when you’ve had several drinks.
By knowing the usual causes of car crashes, you can be more aware of what you need to avoid. In the event that you need roadside assistance or tow service in Augusta, call Augusta Tow Truck at 706-705-5270. Ask us for a free quote!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.